The Steiner Observer 10x42 Binoculars are a versatile all-round binocular. Lightweight with bright images until twilight.
The new Observer series are designed for a versatile use to match any situation under all conditions. Two full sized models in a lightweight design provide comfortable ergonomics for long-term observation, bright images, crisp resolution and a wide field of view. Hardly any other binocular gets you so close with such clear, sharp detail, for such a little budget.
* Steiner High-Contrast-Optics provide bright, brillant views, accurate colour and clear images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance up to close range of 2 m.
* Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity. Comfortable, easy to use.
* Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, temperature range between -15°C to +55°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather.
* An Ergonomic Design with rubber armoured protruding controls providing comfortable and silent observations with effective sound absorption.
* Cylindric rotation eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-aging silicone.
* Lightweight roof-prism design has less bulk to stay out of the way while observing.